The position is responsible for performing confidential administrative clerical duties related to
- Knowledge of Office Management procedures.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Knowledge of word processing, managing files, records, stenography and
- Knowledge of customer service.
- Good communication skills in dealing with clients, professionals, administrators,
and company representatives.
- Skills in attention to detail with practical experience of MS Office.
- Skill in using computer applications including spreadsheets, database, and word
- Skill in talking to other to convey information effectively.
- Skills in communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the
Creates and distributes agenda for Board meetings (e.g. annual general meeting)
- Records and distributes accurate minutes of Board of Directors meetings.
- Creates and maintains an up-to-date board planning calendar outlining matters to be on the board’s
agenda over the course of a year.
- Maintains contact list of board members including board members appointment dates, term of
- Updates, maintains and stores Minute Book and other legal documents.
- Ensures all reports, documents relevant for each meeting are made available before the meetings
- Maintains file or manual of governance policies and a systematic schedule for review as determined by the
- Manages correspondence and ensures requests made of the Board of Directors, or relevant to the
governance of the Association, is reported and responded to in a timely manner.